- In Patient Case Management RN
- Must have inpatient experience and competence with: Interqual, Milliman and CCare Manager.
- Will work Downtown Seattle on a periodic rotating schedule, planning the discharges and follow up care for patients - ensuring appropriate utilization of health care resources -Working closely with primary care teams, specialty care teams and medical providers.
- The Liaison Nurse -Serves as the liaison between contracted providers, facilities, and resources and provides feedback to the organization regarding the service and quality of contracted services
- Liaison Nurse collects data and provides input to leadership regarding issues or concerns related to utilization, cost, quality, service and care delivery to patients 1:18 ratio SR (Cost-Sharing Reduction).
Interqual, Milliman and CCare experience
Unrestricted RN license in the state of CA
Associated topics: bsn, hospice, maternal, neonatal, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu