A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Washington. You must be comfortable with inpatient care. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and call is not required. The physician will see 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a WA state license before this assignment starts.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke