A medical center in Washington seeks a locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is four days per week with call. The facility uses Centricity and Meditech EMR. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible with ATLS certification and is proficient in general orthopedic procedures. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Centricity and Meditech EMR
- Other Certification: ATLS
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma