A General Pediatric Physician practice is seeking a qualified physician for WA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.We are assisting a Washington-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. The facility has Cerner EMR. You need to have an active WA state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, pediatric, primary, primary care