Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work in their outpatient Gastroenterology Clinic. GI, and infusion center experience is preferred but willing to train those with a serious interest. Enjoy a great daytime work schedule, with no call. Competitive compensation and full benefits package, including relocation assistance. Take advantage of an outdoor lovers paradise in a moderate climate with tons to do...fishing, skiing, hiking, mountain biking and much more, all while living in a great cosmopolitan area.
For further details about this position, and other opportunities, please call Judi Triana or email your resume in strict confidence to . Reference JOB-.
- Growing GI Practice
- Great schedule
- Beautiful northwest Washington location
- Just outside Seattle
- Excellent compensation
- Full benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: board, cardiology, certified nursing assistant, crna, gyn, locum, neighborcare, np, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist