Excellent Pulmonary/Critical Care opportunity in a high-growth, low cost of living area, with a well-established network. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a busy, lucrative practice. Hospital employed opportunity offers exceptional leadership that invests time and money into making your practice productive. Allows you to do what you do best - practice medicine and leave the hassles of running the business to us. Join a community where you feel welcomed and needed, with supportive staff and colleagues.
Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors on your free time with 300 days of sunshine in this beautiful, outdoor paradise! Camping, fishing, hiking, boating, skiing - discover the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and join a practice where you'll have the opportunity to get to know your patients and their families.
For more information, please contact Victoria Fournier directly at 954-###-#### and email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Growing regional health system
- High growth, low cost of living
- MGMA + bonus
- Strong leadership with great collegial support
- Will see visa candidates
- Will move quickly!
- 300 days of sunshine!
- easy drive to Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care, eicu, emergency medicine, intensivist, pulm, pulmonary, sicu, ummc