An Idaho-based facility is seeking a medical oncologist/hematologist-oncologist to assist with vacation coverage. Coverage is needed Monday to Friday with no call required. You should have an active and unrestricted ID license and CSP. Board certification or board eligibility is preferred, but all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Vacation coverage
- No call
- Repeat dates available
- Altos EMR
- BC or BE preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, thedacare