A health facility in Washington has an exciting opportunity for a medical director of psychiatry. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, with a light call. This position will be 70 percent clinical and 30 percent administrative. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current Washington license, and CompHealths licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an additional stipend and negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Rory Tully at or email your CV and references to .
- Adult psychiatry position
- Inpatient unit
- Monday - Friday, full-time position
- Light call shedule
- Final-year residents and fellows
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Seattle metropolitan area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist