A hospital located in Washington is seeking a cardiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. The facility can wait for you to obtain a WA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Epic EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive