General surgeon Needed in South Central Washington
- Southern Washington based surgery group is in need of a general surgeon
- This is a part-time position; need is for 7-10 days a month
- Performs surgeries of a general nature to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent diseases and improve function in patients.
- Reviews patient history and confirms need for surgery.
- Performs operations using a variety of surgical techniques appropriate for specific procedures. May provide consultation to, or assist, attending surgeons when specific expertise is needed.
- Participates on medical staff and hospital committees, maintains acceptable attendance at specified meetings, and undertakes special projects as designated.
- Works with others to develop and implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs for specialty.
- Must be licensed Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Washington Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Opportunity located in south central Washington
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician