Interim Healthcare is looking to hire an RN - Field Assessor like you, to become part of our compassionate and dedicated caregiver team. As a Registered Nurse Field Assessor (FA), you would be completing Long Term Care Assessments for insurance companies. These are assessments in which you would be obtaining client's demographics, physician information, list of medications, and collection additional information as guided by assessments. Field Assessor's responsibilities include:
- Follow assessment to determine client's eligibility for appropriate services and supportive care systems.
- Provide recommendations relating to the health and safety of the client's medical needs.
- Evaluate client's needs for ADLs or IADLs.
- Conduct a brief cognitive screening as instructed by the assessment.
- Provide an overall summary as instructed by the assessment.
- Active Registered Nurse License in the State of Washington.
- Minimum two years experience as a practicing Registered Nurse.
- Geriatric Care experience preferred.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Updated TB test.
- Unrestricted driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate great interpersonal, organizational, communications, reliability, and punctual skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check at time of interview.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage between Clients
- Weekly pay, including Direct Deposit or Cash Card
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Bellevue
- Employee Type: PRN
Associated topics: bsn, hospice, infusion, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, registered nurse, surgery, tcu, unit