A Internal Medicine Physician Outpatient - Only Internist practice is seeking a qualified physician for Tacoma, WA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
MD/DO- Internal Medicine Physician
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- The Internal Medicine Physician performs in accordance withpolicies and guidelines established by the organization and supervisor.
- Responsible for examination, diagnosis, prevention andtreatment of adults, usually 18 years of age or older.
- Exercises independent judgment with full responsibility forprofessional diagnosis, treatment, referral and disposition of patients.
- Takes ownership, responsibility for care of assigned panel ofpatients.
- Provides first contact, continuous, comprehensive primarycare for adults according to current standards of care, the patient centeredmedical home model of care,
- Coordinates and/or integrates care across all elements of thehealthcare system (e.g., subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies,nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.g., family, public and privatecommunity).
- Must have successfully completed a Doctorate of Medicine (MD)or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from a school in the US or Canada approved by arecognizing accredited body in the year of the applicant s application.Graduates of foreign medical schools are required to possess both a medical licenseand other certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign MedicalGraduates (ECFMG) or 5th Pathway.
- Must have successfully completed a post-graduate medicaltraining program in Internal Medicine accredited by the Accreditation Councilfor Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association(AOA), or Board Certification through the American Board of Family Medicine(ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP).
- Must have 1-2 years of experience beyond the residencytraining (Board eligible) or progressive experience equivalent in breadth andintensity within past 3-5 years.
- Must have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license in oneof the 50 states in the U.S., the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth ofPuerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)health care provider course as certified by the American Heart Association(AHA).
KurzSolutionsis committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companieswith the top healthcare talent in the market.
(Registered Profile Required)
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports