Licensed Practical Nurses Parkshore
Do you love what you do, but not where you re doing it?
Are you looking for opportunities to advance in your career with a growing organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
How does a free ferry ride to and from work each day sound?
Interested? Keep reading!
Parkshore, a Transforming Age community, is a lakefront continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in Seattle's picturesque Madison Park neighborhood. We are excited to share we are looking for caring, passionate and energetic Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our team!
Why Parkshore? We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules available to meet your needs. Full-time team members are eligible for our impressive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, generous paid time off and other outstanding programs. In addition, we offer educational scholarships to our team members to further your career development and advancement within the organization. Ask about our sign-on bonuses!
Our LPNs are critical members of team! Here are some the essential duties:
- Establish meaningful, collaborative relationships with residents' and their family members
- Provide compassion and effective care and treatments to each resident considering the whole person (body, mind, spirit)
- Work with a team of professionals to ensure the residents comprehensive needs are met
- Review routines, calendar of events and resident needs
- Supervises and observes team members in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and counted
- Keeps the Director of Nursing informed of residents status and related matters
- Assures all charting and record keeping is accurate and complete
- Attends meetings, in-services, and participates in fire and disaster drills
- Promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in all areas of responsibility.
What we're looking for from you!
- Education and Training: Completion of an accredited LPN program
- Licensure: Must have an active Licensed Practical Nursing license in good standing and current CPR/First Aid certification
- Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Leadership: Provide leadership and supervision to care team members
- Excellent Attitude: Have a fun, outgoing personality, fantastic attitude and caring, compassionate spirit
We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply about our mission, community and each other. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lpn, lvn, mtp, nurse i, pediatrics, practical, vocational