Start Date: ASAP or 3/25 or 4/8 or 4/15
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: 8-hour day shift
Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
Location: Oakland, CA (we have open locations as well in Santa Clara, Sacramento, and West Covina)
**MUST HAVE CA LICENSE & 1 YR OF EXP**
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Sick Leave
- Sign On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Provides care in coordination with a physician and other health care workers.
Assesses the patient's condition, takes vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed.
- Manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it.
- Might also check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness.
- Writes and sends reports about each visit to the patient's physician.
- Identifies care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan.
- Talks to family caregivers who are present during her visits, listens to their concerns and updates them on the patient s condition.
1) Must have 1 year of Home Health experience within the last 3 years.
2) Active CA RN License.
3) BLS from American Heart Association.
4) Valid driver's license.
5) OASIS experience is a MUST.
6) Must be able to start own IV's.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: hospice, mhb, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, unit