Now Hiring Charge Nurse (RN or LPN)!
The Quarry Senior Living is a locally owned and family operated company in Vancouver, WA. We offer a continuum of care including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Enhanced Care, and Memory Care. Candidates for this position should be looking for a challenging, fast paced, fun, and energetic environment. They should be able to think critically on their feet and prioritize resident safety and care needs. NEW GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! We are currently looking for a Charge Nurse (RN or LPN)!
The Charge Nurse (RN or LPN) is responsible for the on-going assessment of our residents' health status for both new and existing residents under the direction of the Health Services Director and Administrator and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Assess the health status of both new and existing residents.
- Administer medications and treatments per physician's orders for our residents.
- Supervise and foster the teamwork of our Caregiving staff.
- Develop care and service plans for our residents.
- Communicate with the resident, direct care staff, Health Services Director, health care professionals and families about the needs of residents.
- Provide periodic audits and review clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and community policies and procedures.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Must have current Washington State RN or LPN license.
- Current CPR, Mental Health Certificate, and Dementia Certificate preferred.
- One year in an Assisted Living or Memory Care setting preferred.
- Excellent communication with all residents, families, and visitors.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Medication Administration software.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, resolve conflicts, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Referral Bonuses and ongoing training so that you can maintain your required CEU's at no cost to you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter or please come and apply in person at:
The Quarry Senior Living - 415 SE 177th Ave. Vancouver, WA 98683
Associated topics: licensed practical, lpn, med, med surg, nurse iii, nurse lpn, nurses, pediatrics, practical, vocational nurse